High Quality Care for School Communities
Our campus-based clinics provide access to ongoing mental health services for students, families, teachers, and administrators.
Does my school have a Vida Clinic?
Vida Clinic offers a menu of tiered school-embedded services that aim to support individuals as well as campus-system needs.
We are here to help individual clients and their families with an array of different services.
Evidence-based, Outcomes-driven, Quality clinical mental health services in schools
- On-going clinical therapy
- Clinical assessments
- Family & group therapy
- Consultations & collaboration with school staff and community providers
- Parent & teacher support programs
SCHOOL MENTAL HEALTH CENTERS ARE:
- Easily accessible
Advantages Of Vida Clinic’s School Mental Health Centers
- We partner with school counselors to build a system of care for our youth where families and educators are involved in the healing process.
- We get clients in for services quickly.
- We work with youth and adults.
- We de-stigmatize mental health issues on school campuses.
- Parents do not miss work to take students to therapy.
- Students miss minimal school to attend sessions.
- Services are provided year-round.
Working with Clients, Community Representatives and Researchers
Reach out to Vida Clinic today
Vida Clinic provides equitable, accessible clinical mental health services for schools and the community.