What do I need to participate in teletherapy services?
You will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone and a private space to talk.
I am an existing client. What should I do?
I am new to Vida Clinic, and I am interested in teletherapy services. How can I sign up?
It’s easy! Please fill out the Enrollment Form and Consent Forms below, and our Care Team will be in touch with you as soon as possible. If you need to reach us sooner please contact us at email@example.com or 512.518.2209.
Vida Clinic offers a menu of tiered school-embedded services that aim to support individuals as well as campus-system needs.
We are here to help individual clients and their families with an array of different services.
Evidence-based, Outcomes-driven, Quality clinical mental health services in schools
- On-going clinical therapy
- Clinical assessments
- Family & group therapy
- Consultations & collaboration with school staff and community providers
- Parent & teacher support programs
SCHOOL MENTAL HEALTH CENTERS ARE:
- Easily accessible
Advantages Of Vida Clinic’s School Mental Health Centers
- We partner with school counselors to build a system of care for our youth where families and educators are involved in the healing process.
- We get clients in for services quickly.
- We work with youth and adults.
- We de-stigmatize mental health issues on school campuses.
- Parents do not miss work to take students to therapy.
- Students miss minimal school to attend sessions.
- Services are provided year-round.
Working with Clients, Community Representatives and Researchers
Reach out to Vida Clinic today